Circle K Franchise is part of Alimentation Couche-Tard of Canada, a company that has grown to be one of the largest independent convenience store operators Globally. The Company’s operations currently include a network of over 18,000 stores, many of which offer petroleum products. Couche-Tard stores serve more than 25 million visitors per week.
Enhance the potential of the convenience stores you currently own or establish a new business. Converting to Circle K, lets you take advantage of a franchise relationship that combines your entrepreneurial spirit with strong operational support from brands that are expanding aggressively across the globe.
A logo recognized for nearly three-quarters of a century and positive consumer perceptions offer compelling reasons to convert to a Circle K franchise or establish a new business and leverage a brand supported by:
- National advertising campaigns reinforcing quality and customer service.
- Clean, inviting store designs that encourage repeat visits.
- Store signage and displays that reinforce the brands’ personality
- Flexibility to host top QSR brands that add awareness
- Continuing expansion that builds street presence and brand familiarity.
One powerful combination.
Volume Buying Power on Top Brands and Future Private Labels
Leverage with key suppliers can be invaluable when you’re trying to compete for customers with other convenience stores, as well as less convenient alternatives. Becoming a Circle K franchise can give you the buying power to help your business succeed.
- Cost-saving relationships with major national suppliers
- Access to private-brand products that increase your margins
- Polar Pop volume lets you sell top soda brands and other beverages in any size for the best price.
- Premium Coffee lets you offer customer-attracting quality at a competitive price.
- Foodservice program to increase your margin
A Full Range of Support in the following fields with detailed manuals:
- HR support: Recruitment and more-effectively trained staff.
- Training program for Sub-Franchisee himself as well as for all staff with regular refreshment
- Operational support in terms of training, quality control and customer service.
- IT support for coding, updating prices and solving any technical problems.
- Circle K will provide equipment lists with all the specifications with price discounts and payment facilities where applicable.
- Design of the store to ensure fully efficient operation
- Full support during the construction period.
- Supply the consumers’ utensils and staff uniform with very minimal margin.
- Provide all stationery designs and suppliers.
- Support any promotional or marketing materials inside the store.
- Provide the vendors’ list for merchandise with the same prices and facilities.
- Marketing the brand in general, including any marketing campaign for the Sub-Franchise
- Mystery shopper regularly.
- Visibility support for some vendors and ATMs installation
- Central Warehouse storage support
- Fleet program support